T&Cs / WAIVER
The Owner of Horse or Pony Undertaking Treatment ("You") OF THE FIRST PART
Devon Equine Hydrotherapy Spa LTD of Hollacombe Farm, Hollacombe Hamletts, Crediton, Devon, EX17 5BW (the "Activity Provider") OF THE SECOND PART
IN CONSIDERATION OF the covenants and agreements contained in this Agreement and other good and valuable consideration, the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, the parties to this Agreement agree as follows: Consideration
1. You agree that your horse or pony is above the age of 4, and in consideration of being permitted to participate in the activity described below, You release and forever discharge the Activity Provider, its owners, directors, officers, employees, agents, assigns, legal representatives and successors from all manner of actions, causes of action, debts, accounts, bonds, contracts, claims and demands for or by reason of any injury to person or property, including injury resulting in the death of the Participant, which have been or may be sustained as a consequence of the Participant's participation in the activity described below, and not withstanding that such damage, loss or injury may have been caused solely or partly by the negligence of the Activity Provider.
2. You understand that your horse or pony will not be permitted to participate in the activity described below unless you sign this Agreement.
3. Your horse or pony will participate in the following activity: Equine Water Treadmill & related Activities and/or Equine Hydrotherapy Spa & Related Activities and/or Dry Treadmill & Related Activities.
4. You acknowledge that this Agreement is given with the express intention of effecting the extinguishment of certain obligations owed to you and with the intention of binding the Participant's spouse, heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives and assigns. Fitness to Participate
5. You acknowledge that your horse or pony does not have any physical limitations, medical ailments, physical or mental disabilities (other than those specified on your booking form) that would limit or prevent them from participating in the above mentioned activity. If required, you are happy for Devon Equine Hydrotherapy Spa LTD to obtain Veterinary clearance. Full and Final Settlement
6. You hereby acknowledge and agree that you have carefully read this Agreement, that you fully understand the same, and that you are freely and voluntarily executing the same.
7. You understand that by signing this Agreement, You agree to be forever prevented from suing or otherwise claiming against the Activity Provider for any property loss or personal injury that your horse or pony may sustain while participating in or preparing for the above noted activity.
8. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties to this Agreement and the terms of this Agreement are contractual and not a mere recital. Governing Law
9. This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the Country of England.
1. Our riding arena is available to hire separately or on a full hire basis. The minimum hire time is one-hour.
2. The cost to hire the arena is £10.00 for one hour or £80.00 for a full day. Full day hire is determined as 08:00am – 18:00pm. Hirers are asked to keep to their allotted time slot. If the hirer wishes set-up and/or take-down time they must include this additional time in their hire time period.
3. Use of the arena is entirely at the hirer’s own risk. It is the hirer’s responsibility to check the arena before entering to ensure it has been left in a safe condition and that the premises are secured upon leaving.
4. In case of emergency all hirers are responsible for ensuring they are aware and make others aware Fire Assembly Points nd what to do in an emergency. First-aid will not be provided by Devon Equine Hydrotherapy Spa LTD
6. All riders must wear protective headgear conforming to BSI standards at all times when mounted, including warming up. Back protectors are recommended.
7. Correct footwear and clothing to be worn at all times.
8. All droppings in the arena or car park must be picked up. Poo picking equipment is available on the main yard. Devon Equine Hydrotherapy Spa reserve the right to cancel any future bookings in the event that this condition is not adhered to.
9. No hay or feed is permitted within the arena.
10. All equipment to be put back where it was found.
11. Any damage caused to the property belonging to Devon Equine Hydrotherapy Spa will be charged to the hirer at the new replacement value plus any carriage costs.
12. Litter is to be taken home with you.
13. Dogs must be kept on leads at all times, and at the risk of the hirers owk risk.
14. All participants must hold their own public liability insurance to a minimum £2,500,000. We reserve the right to request sight of any such insurance policy.
15. Cancellation Policy: Anyone cancelling their booking within 24 hours is not entitled to a refund. Transfers will be at the discretion of Devon Equine Hydrotherapy Spa.
16. A signed copy of this agreement together with your booking form must be received prior to confirming your booking.
17. Payment for the hire of the arena must be paid by BACS transfer at least 3 days prior to the hire date. All payments must reference the invoice number. Unfortunately we are unable to accept cash payments. BACS please use the following information: Sort Code: 40-18-23 Account Number: 51217631 Reference: Please quote the invoice number on transactions
18. Devon Equine Hydrptherapy Spa will not be liable for any damage caused whatsoever to vehicles, animals, trailers, lorries, individuals, etc., whilst the hirer is using their facilities.